Agricultural marketing expert course
- This distance learning course provides a unique opportunity to specialise in marketing in the agricultural industry.
The agricultural industry is a diverse market covering farms, vegetables, crops, fruit, meat and much more. This course will enable you gain a unique qualification in marketing.
- This will improve your job and career prospects as you are specialist in the area.
- Perhaps even set up your own business offering marketing services to the farming industry.
- Study in your own home and in your own time, so you can earn while you learn.
COURSE STRUCTURE AND CONTENT
Course Duration: 600 hours.
Start Date: Start at any time - study at a pace that suits you, and with full tutor support for the duration of your studies.
Content: There are six core modules making up the course, each lasting approximately 100 hours. The courses cover Marketing Psychology, Marketing Systems, Marketing Foundations, E-Commerce Marketing, Advertising and Promotions and Agricultural Marketing.
THE CORE MODULES
Ecommerce Marketing BIT100
The course has eight lessons that take you through what is e-commerce, security, internet marketing, legislation, successful e-commerce sites, visibility, promotional strategies, website optimization, meta tags, titles, navigation, graphics, marketing plants, direct marketing, google adwords, guerrilla marketing, affiliate marketing, cash flow, goods and services, SSL, credit cards, band width, managing change, web analytics, dealing with problems.
This course has ten lessons. The lessons cover what is marketing, the scope of marketing, controlling growth, advertising approaches, how to improve results, target marketing, mass marketing, product, price, place and promotion, product knowledge, promotions, publicity marketing, pricing, turnover, customer service, market research, organisational structures and roles.
The Marketing Psychology course has eight lessons that look at people as consumers, types of customers, market segmentation, perception and personality and how it affects marketing, motivation and awareness and relevant psychological theories, social influences and how they affect consumer behaviour, consumerism, ethics in business, communication and persuasion, what words sell, making decisions to buy, merchandising, home shopping.
Advertising and Promotions
The course has ten lessons covering topics such as analysing the market, market research, the marketing plan, target marketing, micromarketing, display techniques, advertising and promotions, PR, new product development, writing advertisements, electronic marketing, direct mailing, shows and exhibitions.
Marketing Systems also has ten lessons that covers marketing systems, retailing and wholesale systems and strategies, packaging and presentation, negotiation, international marketing, analysing the marketing and the marketing mix.
Agricultural Marketing has eight lessons covering agricultural marketing concepts, farm marking strategies and objectives, target marketing, handling produce, the price, the product, customer relations, the product life cycle, market research in agriculture, promotions and marketing management.
HOW THE COURSE WORKS
You can start the course at any time.
It is studied by distance learning, so you can study in the comfort of your own home. But this doesn't mean you are all alone in your studies. Our highly qualified and friendly tutors are there to help you every step of the way. If you have any questions at all, they are always happy to help.
If you have any questions at all about the course, please contact an agricultural marketing course tutor here.
HOW THE CERTIFICATE IN MARKETING (AGRICULTURE SPECIALISM) IS ASSESSED
The Certificate In Marketing (Agriculture Specialism) requires around 600 hours of study. This is made up of six 100 hour modules.
To pass the course –
1. Pass all assignments on the six 100 hour modules. There will be an assignment at the end of each lesson to submit to your tutor for marking and feedback.
2. Pass six examinations – one on each module. These are usually taken at the end of the module and can be arranged at a time and location to suit you.
This qualification is accredited by IARC (International Accreditation and Recognition Council).
THE ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING WITH ACS
- You can start the course at any time and study at your own pace.
- Fit your studies around your own busy lifestyle - we provide full tutor support for all the time you are studying.
- Study where you want to - online studies offer the flexibility for you to determine where and when you study.
WHY SHOULD YOU STUDY THIS COURSE?
- Give yourself the heads-up over your competitors and offer specialist marketing services to the agricultural industry.
- Understand the practices and principles of marketing and how they can be utilised in this specialist area.
- Learn how to promote and enhance your own business in a competitive landscape.
Go to “It’s Easy to Enrol” box at the top of the page and enrol now.