Gain this skill in this unique home study course and learn:
- Create dynamic HTML and navigation.
- Write web apps and much more.
This course compliments our HTML course and forms part of the Certificate in Web Development.
COURSE STRUCTURE AND CONTENT
Course Duration: 100 hours.
Start Date: Start at any time - study at a pace that suits you, and with full tutor support for the duration of your studies.
Lessons: The course comprises 10 lessons as outlined, below.
- What is a Function.
- Defining Functions.
- Function Parameters & Return.
5. Events and Event handling
- What is an Event.
- Event Handling.
- Document Object Model.
- Browser Detection.
- Creating Objects.
7. Dynamic HTML
- Difference between Static & Dynamic.
- DHTML XHTML.
- DHTML CSS.
8. Emails, Forms and Form Validation
- What is Form Validation.
- Validating Text Fields.
- Validating other Imputs.
9. Pop Ups and Navigation Menus
- Alert Box.
- Prompt Box.
- Confirm Box.
- Pure CSS Menus.
- Code Validation.
- Improve your Web Development.
HOW THE COURSE WORKS
You can start the course at any time.
It is studied by distance learning, so you can study in the comfort of your own home. But this doesn't mean you are all alone in your studies. Our highly qualified and friendly tutors are there to help you every step of the way. If you have any questions at all, they are always happy to help.
THE ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING WITH ACS
- You can start the course at any time and study at your own pace.
- Fit your studies around your own busy lifestyle - we provide full tutor support for all the time you are studying.
- Study where you want to - online studies offer the flexibility for you to determine where and when you study.
WHY SHOULD YOU STUDY THIS COURSE?
This is a great course to choose - we believe a good course should not only
develop intelligence and knowledge, but also:
- Improve your ability to communicate with others within the discipline.
- Develop problem solving skills relevant to this discipline .
- Expand awareness and develop creativity.
- Facilitate networking (develop contacts within an industry).
- Develop attributes that set you apart from others in your industry.
- Motivate you, build confidence, and more.
According to some authorities, success is actually only affected about 20% by your knowledge and intelligence.
Our school works at helping you in a holistic way, to develop all of the things
mentioned above, in a way that relates to the discipline you are studying. This gives you the capacity to:
- Apply yourself to unanticipated problems.
- Understand new information as it emerges.
- See and seize on new opportunities as they reveal themselves.
- Continue to grow your abilities within your discipline as you progress through life after study.
In a world that is ever-changing it is difficult to even be certain how this industry might change between the start of your course, and the time you finish studying. With this in mind, any course that is to have long term value in today's world, must develop broad generic skills, as outlined above. This approach to education is not unique to ACS, but it is an approach tested, proven and adopted in our courses, and an approach that is also used by some of the most successful, cutting edge universities and colleges around the world.
SO ... TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Go to “It’s Easy to Enrol” box at the top of the page and enrol now.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our FREE COUNSELLING SERVICE to contact a tutor.