Create your own portfolio of images under the guidance of an expert tutor
- Learn how to determine how to select and apply photographs for a specific purpose.
- Understand how photographs should be presented in a style consistent with their intended purpose.
- Produce your own portfolio - to promote yourself in your career moves, or for use in presenting to a client.
- Course Duration: 100 hours of self paced study. Start when you want, study when and where you want.
This course is designed to be a component of a larger course (eg. certificate or diploma), and anyone attempting it should have first studied photo practice or a similar course, to develop their skills and style.
This course is not focussed on improving the photos you take; rather it focuses on your ability to select appropriate photos for a purpose, and to then present those photos in an appropriate way.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone whose work entails the use and production of photographic imagery.
- Use your created portfolio to promote yourself, your business or to improve your prospects of promotion in your existing work.
Register to Study - Go to “It’s Easy to Enrol” box at the top of the page and you can enrol now.
Get Advice – Email us at email@example.com OR
Use our FREE COUNSELLING SERVICE to contact a tutor
CLICK TO CONTACT US
Create a stunning portfolio of photographs and sell yourself
- This course is designed to be a component of a larger course (eg. certificate or diploma), and anyone attempting it should have first studied photo practice or a similar course, to develop their skills and style.
- The focuses on your ability to select appropriate photographs for a purpose and to then present these in an appropriate way.
- The ultimate aim of the course is for the student to produce a portfolio which can be used to either promote themselves when applying for a job or for making a presentation to a client.