ELECTRONICS (APPLIED) BSC113
Statement of Attainment
This course will teach you to understand electric currents and applications for electric power. It will teach you how to interpret circuit diagrams and explain function of electrical components. You will also be able to explain digital and analogue electronics, how devices engage with a user and the maintenance and repair of devices. This course goes beyond theory and you will learn how to analyse and apply what you have learned in real word contexts.
- Nature and Scope of Electronics: Linear, Analogue and Digital
- Measuring Electricity
- Passive components - resistors capacitors, inductors
- Other Components - Diodes, Transistors, witches etc
- Input and Output devices
- Digital Electronics
- Applications - Working with Electronics
- Problem-Based Learning Project
Courses can be started anytime from anywhere in the world!
PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY INSURANCE FOR ACS GRADUATES
Towergate Insurance welcomes Professional Liability insurance applications from ACS graduates across all disciplines. Click here
for more details.
Meet some of our academics
Josiane JoubranCSC consultant with IBM, Software QA Engineer, Course Writer and Tutor. Josiane is an I.T professional with extensive experience with computer hardware and engineering in Lebanon and Australia. Josiane has a B.Eng., Grad.Dip.I.T., Master Info.Tech., MCP, MCSE.
Check out our eBooks
Technical WritingThe Technical Writing ebook has been written for anybody who would like to become a technical writer, add technical writing to their repertoire of skills, or improve their technical writing skills.
Technical Writing is not just limited to scientific or technical documents, is necessary for writing manuals, reports or promotional materials.
To be a technical writer you must have a broad range of skills in order to secure employment or ongoing projects, if you are working as a freelance technical writer. To work successfully in this field you will need:
- Excellent communication skills
- Logic and precision
- Excellent word processing skills
- To be able to manage projects
- To work efficiently and independently
- A solid, broad education
- Improving your skills and knowledge
- Great networking skills Project ManagementThis ebook is designed to help improve your capacity to manage any type of project in any type of industry. It may be read as a stand- alone book; used as something to refer to during the process of managing projects, or used as a complementary reference to help enhance the overall learning experience when studying a project management course.