Are you dreaming of Starting a B and B?
This Bed And Breakfast Management course would be the ideal starting point for you - enrol today for a reduced course price and get 6 free eBooks.
Study by distance learning around your existing work or life and learn the essential skills to run your own B and B.
- Bed and breakfast management
- Food purchasing
- Supplying meals
- Financial management
Start studying for your future today with this distance learning course in Bed And Breakfast Management.
COURSE STRUCTURE AND CONTENT
The course comprises 7 lessons as detailed, below.
1. Introduction to Management & Marketing
- The Basic Principles of Management.
- The Four Main Steps in Management.
- Understanding policies.
2. Facilities and Decor
- The general layout.
- The dining area.
- The food production area.
3. Customer Service
- Personnel and service.
- General customer service.
- Staff recruitment, training and induction.
- Orders and instruction.
- Procedures for dealing with orders not carried out correctly.
- Bedroom service.
- Principles of design.
- Safety risk analysis.
- Safety audit.
- Using audit forms and checklists.
- Signs for communication danger.
- Toilet and bathrooms facilities.
- Materials control.
- Maintenance control.
5. Supplying Meals
- Breakfast timings.
- What to serve (continental or full cooked breakfast).
- Dealing with special requirements.
- Serving other meals and snacks.
- Dealing with customer complaints.
6. Food Purchasing
- Effective purchasing.
- Planning ahead.
- The role of the purchaser.
- Select your supplier or use your own goods.
- Effective bulk buying.
- Know about following regulations (know the legalities and alcohol licensing).
7. Records and Financial Management
- Management of guesthouse records.
- Reservations procedures.
- Cancellation procedure.
- The control of accounts.
- Methods of payment.
- Safe deposits.
- Financial records management.
- Financial control.
- Identify the scope and nature of skills required for successful bed and breakfast or guest house management.
- Discuss the provision and management of facilities and décor in a guest house or B and B.
- Discuss the provision and management of equipment in a guest house or B and B.
- Discuss the provision and management of meals in a guest house or B and B.
- Determine the management of financial and other records in a guest house or B and B.
- Explore various procedures for seeking competitive prices on specified equipment.
There is an assignment at the end of each lesson to submit to your tutor for marking and feedback.
- The Bed And Breakfast Management course is on special offer NOW.
- Enrol before the end of the month and get six free Ebooks!
HOW THE COURSE WORKS
You can start the course at any time.
It is studied by distance learning, so you can study in the comfort of your own home. But this doesn't mean you are all alone in your studies. Our highly qualified and friendly tutors are there to help you every step of the way. If you have any questions at all, they are always happy to help.
THE ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING WITH ACS
- You can start the course at any time and study at your own pace.
- Fit your studies around your own busy lifestyle .
- Study where you want to - online studies offer the flexibility for you to determine where and when you study.
If starting a B and B is your dream then why not get started?
Learn all your need to know studying this course part time around your existing life.
Why delay? Enrol today.
You can enrol on our Bed and Breakfast Management course now - just go to the "It's Easy to Enrol" box at the top of this page.
If you have any questions, or want to find out more about the course, get in touch with our specialist Business tutors today.