Commercial Hydroponics training - learn about site and system selection and management, and much more.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of different hydroponic techniques.
- Develop your understanding of different standards of nutrient formulation.
- Learn about controlling nutrient level concentrations.
- Develop knowledge of different methods of disease and pest control.
- Learn about site layout and system components.
- Study 3 Core Modules in Hydroponics and select a further 3 Elective Modules in areas of particular interest - gain knowledge and a qualification attuned to your personal goals.
Students study all the Core (compulsory) Modules, shown below. Further details on each module can be accessed by following the link in the module titles.
Hydroponics I BHT224
Hydroponics Management (Hydroponics II) BHT213
Hydroponics III BHT321
Students are to select any 3 of the following modules. Further details on each module can be found by following the link in the module titles.
Aquaponic Production BHT319
Berry Production BHT309
Commercial Vegetable Production BHT222
Culinary Herbs VHT242
Cut Flower Production BHT221
Green Walls and Roofs BHT256
Growing Carnations VHT110
Horticultural Resource Management BHT203
Irrigation Management BAG303
Orchid Culture BHT232
Soil and Water Chemistry BSC307
Develop expert knowledge for working in commercial hydroponics
Study the Certificate in Commercial Hydroponics to gain knowledge that you can apply in a commercial environment.
- Develop your knowledge of site and crop selection.
- Learn about different systems, their components, their management and selecting the right systems for the crop being produced.
- Learn about managing systems, environments, crop growth and much more.
You can enrol on the Certificate in Commercial Hydroponics at a specially reduced price today!
Study by distance learning with the help and support of our specialist Hydroponic tutors.
Is this the right course for you? If you have any questions or would like help in choosing the right course to meet your goals - please get in touch with our specialist Hydroponic tutors today. They will be pleased to help!