Become an Expert in Herb Production
Herbs are popular for their culinary and medicinal purposes, but also for their beauty and scent in the garden.
- Learn more about herbs to advise customers in their herb choice.
- Set up your own herb production or selling business – there are so many opportunities for this today – both online and face to face.
- Improve your job prospects within your current industry.
Course Duration: 500 hours of self paced study. Start at any time; study when and where you want.
HOW THE COURSE WORKS
You can start the course at any time.
It is studied by distance learning, so you can study in the comfort of your own home. But this doesn't mean you are all alone in your studies. Our highly qualified and friendly tutors are there to help you every step of the way. If you have any questions at all, they are always happy to help.
To complete the course -
There is an assignment at the end of each lesson. So if there are ten lessons in a course, there will be ten assignments.
At the end of each module, there is also an examination which you can take at a time and location to suit you.
To pass the course you are required to pass all assignments and exams.
Each of the modules mentioned can also be studied as a standalone course if you prefer.
Why Study This Course?
If you would like to learn more about herbs and become an expert in herbs, then this course is the one for you.
- It will enable you to increase our knowledge of herbs.
- You can specialise in herbs that suit you.
- Be an expert for your customers.
- Increase your own job and career prospects or even set up your own business in herb production and selling.
The course is studied by distance learning and you can start at any time to suit you. So why not get started? Why Delay? Enrol Today!
Our tutors are more than happy to answer any questions, so please click here to ask a question.
Request a copy of our handbook here.