Study wild animal health and factors influencing animal behaviour, health or well being
- Study and understand what affects health and animal behaviour.
- Learn about wildlife conservation and management.
- Specialise in your own particular areas of interest.
- A valuable course for business owners or those looking to advance their own career prospects.
- A 10 module course of 1,000 hours of self paced study.
The Foundation Diploma in Wild Animal Health comprises 6 Core Modules plus 4 Electives, as listed below.
Students are to select 4 modules from the following:
Our courses can be started at any time to suit you. You then study at your own pace.
- Take this course to develop your understanding of animal health and welfare practices.
- Working with animals? Improve your knowledge and career prospects in industries such as farming, animal care services, wildlife parks or zoos.
... What next?
Register to Study - Go to panel toward top of this page (right column)
Get Advice - Use our FREE COUNSELLING SERVICE to contact a tutor
Learn from our experience.
CLICK TO CONTACT US