Study the influences on behaviour by the brain and nervous system
- Understand the biological elements which affect behaviour.
- Learn about the physiology of the human body and how it determines behavioural response to stimuli.
- Study the changes that occur to the body as the result of age and disease and how these affect psychological response.
- The Foundation Diploma in Biopsychology comprises 8 Core Modules plus 2 Elective Modules (students are to complete and pass 10 modules in total).
COURSE STRUCTURE AND CONTENT
Note that each module in the Foundation Diploma In Biopsychology is a short course in its own right, and may be studied separately.
HOW THE COURSE WORKS
You can start the course at any time.
It is studied by distance learning, so you can study in the comfort of your own home. But this doesn't mean you are all alone in your studies. Our highly qualified and friendly tutors are there to help you every step of the way. If you have any questions at all, they are always happy to help.
HOW THE FOUNDATION DIPLOMA IN BIOPSYCHOLOGY IS ASSESSED
The Foundation Diploma In Biopsychology requires approximately 1000 hours of study. It is made up of ten 100 hour modules.
To pass the course –
- Pass all assignments on the ten 100 hour modules. There will be an assignment at the end of each lesson to submit to your tutor for marking and feedback.
- Pass ten examinations – one on each module. These are usually taken at the end of the module and can be arranged at a time and location to suit you.
WHY DO THIS COURSE?
Understand the interaction between the mind and body this course is useful for people working in areas such as addiction, stress, personnel management, training, counselling, medicine.
Your future? With the Foundation Diploma In Biopsychology you will learn more about the human mind and how this affects our biology, our stress and our emotions - your knowledge be beneficial in your career development.
What could this course lead to? Increase your understanding of biopsychology. Improve your knoweledge, job, and career prospects in fields such as addiction, counselling, stress management, biological sciences, health sciences, psychopharmacology.
You can start the course at any time to suit you and work through the course supported by our excellent tutors. If you have any questions, or want to know more, why not get in touch with our specialist Psychology tutors today?