Medicinal Herbs Taster Course
Understand More about Herbal Medicines
- Requires 20 hours of study
- Receive a Certificate Upon Completion
Are you thinking about studying Medicinal Herbs? But not quite sure if you are ready for an in depth course, then why not try our taster course?
If you are curious about using herbs for medicinal purposes, the Medicinal Herbs short course will provide you with a great place to start. This self-guided course leads you through the different chemical components that herbs contain and their effects on the human body.
This self guided course covers the following areas- getting to know medicinal herbs, the chemicals in medicinal herbs and their effect on the human body, the different ways in which herbs are used for medicinal purposes, a guide of over 50 herbs and different ways in which you can find work or make business opportunities using medicinal herbs.
There are optional activities that you can complete along the way to learn more about the topic, including both practical and research activities.
The Following Lessons are covered in this course:
- Scope and Nature of Medicinal Herbs
- Chemicals that are found in Herbs and Effects on the Human Body
- Ways Herbs are Used in Medicines
- Methods of Preparing Herbs for Medicinal Use
- A Review of over 50 plant species; covering appearance, culture, chemistry, medicinal properties and uses.
- Working with Medicinal Herbs
How do our short courses work?
- You may enrol any time of day or night;
- Start studying immediately or later (as you wish)
- Configure your study sessions at any length and frequency you wish
- Work through the course at your own pace
- Complete the course in as little as 20 hours- or undertake more activities and take longer
- Help desk -email anytime; emails cleared every workday contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Automated self assessment tests pop up at the end of each lesson. You can attempt these as many times as you wish; and each time, upon completion, you can see your results
- At the end of the whole course, you are presented with a major automated examination which can be attempted online, anywhere, anytime.
- If you achieve a 60% pass in the exam; you immediately receive a downloadable certificate of completion with your name on it.
View the course on our UK bookshop
Or if you think you are ready for a more detailed course, why not have a look at our 100 hour course in Medicinal Herbs
Would you like further information?
If so please - Email us at email@example.com OR
Or use our FREE COUNSELLING SERVICE to contact a tutor
CLICK TO CONTACT US