Study Alternative Agriculture with this certificate level course and start low impact, environmental production now
Agriculture has seen massive changes in most developed countries over recent decades due to changes in global economics, technology and environmental concerns. This course provides a foundation for dealing with those changes, whether on your own farm, or in a broader sense.
This course has two main core modules: sustainable agriculture and organic farming, the remaining four modules can be selected from a further 16 modules making this course highly customisable.
Duration: 600 hours
There are two core modules in the course – Organic Farming and Sustainable Agriculture.
Beyond this, choose four further modules from relevant elective modules (see below).
Once the two core modules have been completed, you then need to select and study four other modules chosen from the following electives:
Herb Culture BHT114
Why Study This Course?
Studying this course will -
- provide you with a detailed and thorough knowledge of alternative agriculture
- expand your knowledge of alternative agriculture
- improve your job and career prospects in agriculture generally, but specifically in alternative agriculture
- enable you to study around your existing work and home commitments. You can study in your own time and at your own pace.
- be suitable for anyone wanting to work in alternative agriculture.