Staff Training in Horticulture Made Easy
Are you looking for an easy way to train your staff?
What is in it for you?
Up to date, knowledgeable staff are essential to any horticultural business.
There is a lot to learn in horticulture, thousands of plant species, good techniques in pruning through to hydroponics and plant varieties.
IF you are looking to train your staff, we can help.
Why train your staff with ACS DE?
- All of our courses are studied by distance learning, so your staff can study at a time and location to suit you and them.
- They don’t need to take time off work to attend training.
- They can start at any time.
- They can study short 20 hour courses through to diploma level qualifications.
- Our courses are regularly updated and written by our expert horticulturalists, ensuring your staff receive high quality, up to date training.
- We also offer a range of niche courses in topics such as conifers, medicinal herbs, lavender, geraniums and more. This means that your staff can focus on the particular topic that you need them to.
If you would like to know more about training your staff the easy way, get in touch with us by -
Phone (UK) 01384 442752, or (International) +44 (0) 1384 442752, or
submit a form using our FREE COURSE COUNSELLING SERVICE.
More from ACS
Over 150 short courses, certificates and diplomas covering landscaping, crops, plants of all types and general gardening.