How Studying with ACS Works
ACS courses are studied via distance which means you can study and learn at own home. This saves you time and money.
Studying online doesn't mean you're alone. We value our students' experiences and we're only a phone call or email away when you need us. Our friendly tutors can help you every
step of the way. If you have any questions at all, they are always
happy to help.
Each lesson includes tasks and activities, and is then completed with an assignment
which you will submit to your allocated course tutor. The tutor reviews the assignment and return it to you with comments or feedback. This can be a really great tool for dialogue between you and your tutor.
Assessment - Proving Your Skills and Knowledge
Any Foundation Diploma require 1000 hours of study - this may take 18-24 months to complete (average). The course is assessed formally at the end of each module.
To pass the course:
1. Complete assignments on the ten modules. There's an assignment for every lesson. This work provides you with feedback. Submitting assignments are self-paced through the online training system.
2. Complete and pass examinations for each of the modules. These are usually undertaken at the end of the module. They are arranged at a time and location to suit you, or in some cases can be taken online.
Why this course!
- ACS courses are written by experienced professionals with real world knowledge and relevant qualifications.
- Experienced tutors provide insight to industry, plus a full support system
for students who want to connect with us.
- Regularly revised courses meet industry demands and trends.
- Study at your own pace online - flexibility to suit you.
- Become an urban farmer - provide for you, your family and community.
- Save money, be released from rising costs of living and enjoy freshest produce.