Train to Work at a High Level in any Industry
- Develop your skills and abilities by studying a combination of Core modules in business management and industry, followed by your choice of Elective modules specialising in areas of disciplines that you choose.
- This is your opportunity to study a unique qualification that reflects your aspirations, tailored to the areas where you choose to develop your career.
- Duration: 2100 hours
This course requires you to complete a small number of core modules in order to provide a foundation in management and industry.
These core modules are:
Plus Industry / conference seminars - 50 hrs each from 2 different industries.This may involve attending conferences, trade shows, seminars, committee meetings or any other activities considered to be a serious networking and learning opportunity.
A further 14 modules must be selected from at least 3 and no more than 4 of the following disciplines; and a minimum of two modules from each discipline you choose.
Elective modules chosen must be approved by a tutor.
WHY MULTI-DISCIPLINARY STUDIES?
When you think about it; in today's world, this type of course makes perfect sense. Consider:
- Most people who do diplomas or degrees, end up working in industries other than the one they trained for? e.g. Research has shown only 10% of science graduates from a university, might end up working in science.
- Most people change jobs every few years, and end up working in more than one industry over the course of their lifetime.
- People are geographically mobile. They move to other countries to work; or do business on the international stage.
- The world is changing very fast. We can't predict what jobs will be available in the future. It is difficult to prepare for opportunities that cannot be predicted.
It makes more sense to study a wider range of subjects and be prepared to work in a wider variety of industries. This course is, like no other, designed for just that purpose.
FIND OUT MORE
To find out more or discuss the options available, you can phone us today on (UK) 01384 442752 or (International) +44 (0) 1384 442752, or submit your questions to our specialist Business And Management tutors.